Tuesday 1 June 2010

Gulliver's World


We went to gullivers world on sunday with my friends Aditi and Aayushi. I went in Aditi's and Aayushi's car and we excahnged jokes and secrets. The secert was my class was best class ever for my teacher.

The most scary thing was the ghost house.There was a vampire on the table eating a live human and a devil was killing a small girl sleeping in her bed with an axe.

The exciting ride was a very big roller coaster.Its named as antelope. There was a very big slope, when we went down from the slope I thought we would crash on the ground. Me and Aayushi were sitting in the same wagon. we wanted to have another ride on the antelope. My mum , dad and abhi uncle were waiting outside.

All of us wanted to ride in cups n saucers. We spinned the cup so much that aaditi started to feel dizzy also my mum. We were the last ones to stop spinning.

In a boat ride we, me and my mother got wet so much. I had to change my clothes. We got stuck under the fountain. Our boat was very slow under the tunnel.

I ate a lollypop. When we were in the fossil dig , it fell out of my mouth in the sand. I covered it in sand.

I had 2 pancakes and ice-cream in the dino-dig. It was very tasty I ever had.

I went in the boat which came down the moutain. The water splashed in the boat and were very very wet.

We played a game in the maze of cards. The game rules were who ever reached the entrace of the maze without cheating , and the other rule was you cannot to the entrace from the middle of the road. My dad won the race and at last after the maze the gullivers world was closed as the time was over.

When we came home we made funny noises in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment