Tuesday 22 June 2010

My diamond stones

Today I went to school and I found some stones and I smacked them open on the ground. When the stone opened completely , I found two halves and there were crystals in it. I was so pround that I found somemore stones and cracked them open. There were crystals inside them.

Toptip: You can find crystals and diamonds in flat stones.

When I was coming home from school I saw a tree with some type of fruit(I dont know what type of fruit it is). When I saw them I was about to throw stones at them so they would fall down. But I didn't. I threw the same fruit that had fallen down from the tree. When I threw the fallen fruit , it didn't touch the fruit because the aim was wrong. At the other side of the tree there were some branches sticking down which had loads of fruits. So I went to th other side and plucked fruits from the other side.

Some other friends were taking help from Harsh. Tallest boy in our gang. I did not take help because I was tall enough to reach the branches too. And it was really fun because we were sqaushing the fruits , someine in the gang said, its a kiwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment